Friday, January 5, 2007

Perfect Person...

#1. MUST provide me with an inexhaustible impetus to better myself.
#2. Must be a sufferable know-it-all so that I at least know what i dont know and hence make an effort to know them, clever without being pompous, that is, but allowed to be so when with other persons if he/she so desires.
#3. Must have cold cold cold palms, and even colder fingers.
#4. Must divine when to leave me alone and when to be around.
#5. Must treat me like a god, pamper me silly, shower me with attention,love, generally be possessively crazy abt me .....blah blah blah.
#6. Must walk around with me, aimlessly, for miles, in companionable silence and hand in hand if need be.
#7. Must be extremely mature+tactful+know how to make max use of time, resources, i.e, evrything that I aspire to be.
#8. Must be able to make me grin n be happy without ne one traceable reason.

There, thts done.

Ne1 answering ne 5 of the above requisites free to approach me.


No comments: