Monday, January 14, 2008

unanswered

Can you look into my eyes for a moment my friend?
I need to know something
Can you look deep into my soul my friend?
I need some answers

Can you see anything?
Can you find anything?
Would you care to tell me what?
Would you care to find out?

Can you feel the pain?
I feel heartbreak
Can you see anger?
I feel let down

Can you feel the hunger?
I've lost so much
Can you see the lies
I've done too much

Can you feel depression?
I am lost
Can you see the tears
I am dry

Can you feel sorrow?
Coz I feel hollow
After the turmoils
And all the pain

Can you look into the depths of my soul
reflected through the window of my eye?
I've tried to search my soul
Maybe I haven't tried enough
Would you help me my friend?
Would you? Can you?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SUPERB!!!!

Soumyadri said...

great stuff... and you tell me to write a book! gracious me... i'll be the first to buy yours:)