Friday, January 15, 2010

Am I inspired??

Its been a tiring past 24 hours preparing for a weekly presentation for CCF meeting. Like other people I was gripped by mortal fears of embarrassment before Subir. But the meeting and the consequent events of the day resulting directly or indirectly from the meeting with Subir is definitely worth a blog. Its been a long time since I have been glued to my laptop for such a long time and not socializing on Facebook or Gtalk. I watched "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch on youtube and followed it up with the Ted Talk by Patty Maes on Sixth Sense technology. I dont know how well I can script my feelings at this point of time but to put things straight I feel "inspired". The last two statements from Patty Maes in Ted Talk were quite impacting as was Randy Pausch's entire lecture. All I know is that from now on I will do a sleepless night only to feel proud about it the next morning. Grad life shakes you up....always for good....it tells you what you are made for...I hope I have an answer to that question now!

No comments: